Club Monte is a seniors’ day therapy club operating on Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 2pm at Montefiore’s Hunters Hill Hal Goldstein Campus.
Club Monte offers:
- Entertainment – interesting speakers, musical performances, movies, celebrations such as birthdays, simchas, Jewish and Australian holidays
- Activities – crafts, quizzes, games, cards, regular outings to places of interest and a well-supplied library
- Latest technology and digital services
- Wellbeing therapies – access to our Allied Health professionals, hydrotherapy, remedial massage, exercise groups and more.
- A pick-up and drop-off service is available.
Cost per visit is $15 which includes transport, morning and afternoon tea, and a hot, kosher lunch.
If you are interested in joining our club or doing a trial day contact us today.