Here at Help at home by Montefiore, we are driven by our clients’ needs and direction of particular staff and carers that they require - client directed care.
Due to our clients requirements we are recruiting for male and female care workers with a great deal of experience for regular on-going care.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Personal Care ( Transferring to and from the bed to shower commode)
- Hoist experience
- Manual Handling
- Bowel CARE
- Social support
To be successful in your application you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience dealing with Hoists
- Previous experience with High Intensity Clients, including being competent with Bowel CARE.
- Certificate III in Individual Support - or similar
- Certificate III in Disability Support - or similar
- First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Drivers's licence a MUST have vehicle with full comprehensive insurance
- Have strong verbal communication
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Working in challenging environments where you are rewarded with the fulfillment of making a difference to your clients well being
- User friendly rostering system easily accessed from any mobile device that allows you to choose the shifts that are right for you
- Online training and development
- A friendly and support team at Help at Home
- Salary packaging on offer as we are a Not for Profit organisation!!!!!