Help at Home by Montefiore understands that everyone has different needs and that care should be personal, individual and accessible. That's why we want to bring our clients' choice and industry leading care in the comfort of their own home.
Here at Help at home by Montefiore, we are driven by our clients needs and direction of particular staff and carers that they require - client directed care.
Due to our clients requirements we are recruiting female carers.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Domestic Assistance
- Manual Handling
- Personal Care
- Medication administration ( Webster Packs )
- Meal preparation
- Social support
- Escort to appointments
To be successful in your application you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience dealing with dementia and mental health clients
- Be reliable and prepared for on-going shifts
- Certificate III in Individual Support - desirable not essential.
- First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Have strong verbal communication
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Working in challenging environments where you are rewarded with the fulfillment of making a difference to your clients well being
- Tax benefits and savings working for a not for profit staffing agency
- User friendly rostering system easily accessed from any mobile device that allows you to choose the shifts that are right for you
- Online training and development
- A friendly and support team at Help at Home
Please apply now for an immediate start in a rewarding role