Help at Home by Montefiore is seeking motivated, caring and committed individuals to work as Home Care Workers. You will deliver support services within the private and Aged Care sector assisting clients to live in their own homes as independent individuals.
To be successful for this opportunity YOU MUST DRIVE!!!
Daily Responsibilities Include
- Light domestic assistance
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Social support
- Escorts to appointments
To be successful in your application you must meet the following criteria:
- First Aid Certificate - Essential or willing to obtain
- Working With Children Check - Essential
- Driver's licence and MUST have vehicle with full comprehensive insurance
- Certificate III Aged Care/Community/Individual Support
- Be an active and caring personality
- Excellent Verbal Communiccation
- Free online training via our new exciting e-learning platform
- Tax benefits and savings working for a not for profit staffing agency
- User friendly rostering system easily accessed from any mobile device that allows you to choose the shifts that are right for you
- Extended office hours
- A friendly and supportive team at Help at Home
Please apply now for immediate start in a rewarding role.