As a national leader in aged care, we recognise that our people are central to our success.
Montefiore employs more than 1000 staff across our four Sydney Residential Care campuses and Help at Home operations. We recognise the importance of attracting and retaining a high-quality workforce by providing competitive terms and conditions of work.
Discover the benefits of a career with Montefiore
- Above-award rates of pay
- Extensive salary packaging opportunities
- Generous leave entitlements that include 5 weeks of annual leave with leave loading, 12 RDOs per annum and 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- A staff rewards and recognition program that includes regular barbecues and an end-of-year party
- Well-resourced and maintained work environments
- A commitment to supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, including through a dedicated and diverse wellbeing program
- An environment that celebrates the diversity of our workforce and promotes Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Access to extensive training and development opportunities including leadership programs, conferences and an internal scholarship program
Current positions vacant
How to apply
For all other recruitment enquiries or should you require any assistance, please contact the Human Resources team.
Phone: 02 8345 9158.
An offer of employment with Montefiore is subject to the prospective employee meeting the requirements of all necessary pre-employment checks, including a pre-employment functional assessment result and national police check in accordance with regulatory requirements and Montefiore’s policies and procedures.